The President's Standing Committee on Environmental Initiatives was established during the 2007- 2008 Academic year. The central objectives of the committee are to:
Integrate green practices into campus operations.
Increase knowledge and awareness of environmental stewardship within the University community.
Immerse sustainability concepts, values and innovations into academic courses offered and research conducted by the university.
The committee is also charged with oversight, tracking, and reporting of the 2017 - 2022 Sustainability Strategic Plan.
- Elena Past - Associate Professor of Italian and Associate Chair, Classical and Modern Languages, Literature, and Cultures, Chair, President's Standing Committee on Environmental Initiatives
- Daryl Pierson - Chief Sustainability Officer, Office of Campus Sustainability
- Barry Johnson PhD
- Bridget Baker DVM - Clinical Veterinarian Medical School
- Tim Dittrich Ph.D. - Assistant Professor, Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Jon Frederick - Director, Parking and Transportation
- Noah Hall - Professor of Law
- Shirley Papuga Ph.D. - Associate Professor, Geology
- Michelle Serreyn - Biology Lab Coordinator and Program Coordinator for The Office for Teaching and Learning
- Madison Hollamon - Student, Office of Campus Sustainability Intern
- Grace Maves - Student, Office of Campus Sustainability Intern
- Camille Bedford - Student, Office of Campus Sustainability Intern