The WSU Farmers Market promotes healthy living on main campus and within local communities by providing an exciting and friendly experience with fruit and vegetable stands, specialty vendors, fresh lunch options, and healthy lifestyle programs.
When and Where:
June 1st - October 26th 2022. The market operates from 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. every Wednesday at the intersection of Woodward Avenue and Warren Avenue, Detroit.
- DDOT/ SMART Bus stop
- Personal vehicle parking available off Warren Ave
Accepts Incentive Programs
- Senior Project Fresh
- WIC Project Fresh
- Double Up Food Bucks
- Fresh Rx
- WSU OneCard dollars
- Health checks
- Outdoor games
- Recipe cards and information
Be a part of the Wayne State University Farmers Market on the main campus that includes students, faculty, staff and our Detroit community!
Sign up to volunteer here.
Seeking Vendors for 2022 Season
Are you interested in partnering with our Farmers Market? If so, please send an email to Camille Bedford (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- Application (all interested vendors must fill out)
- Vendor Agreement (all interested vendors must fill out)
- Proof of insurance listing WSU as "additional insured" (all interested vendors must submit)
- Any Michigan or Detroit certificates you've acquired
- W9 (only produce vendors)
- Payment information (only produce vendors):
NOTE: All interested food truck vendors must first get approval through the Wayne State Student Center by applying using this site.
If you have any problems or questions with the application, please reach out to Camille Bedford (email@example.com) for assistance.